Thursday, November 11, 2010

just one reason

There are literally dozens of reasons I love traveling with Marc so much, but the one that's relevant for this post is that the way he prepares for our trip delights me to no end. Here, in the final week before we leave, he's organizing all the information in a few ways -- one is to make a folder for me, with all the relevant travel documents, and another for him. Here's mine:

this thrills me....the calendar stapled on the front of the folder, with dates and locations written in his hand
and inside, flight details, hotel details, and
necessary visa paperwork, with copies

It thrills me, having everything so put together -- and put together in the way he does it. This time next week we'll be in the air, heading for the north pole. Shazam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! We read them all and try our best to respond.